Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The available URLs for the references have been provided.
- The ORCID identifier (in user account settings) has been added
- The paper does not infringe on the copyrights of other individuals.
- The Authors transfer to the Publisher, automatically and free of charge, the entire copyright and related rights to publish and distribute the sent materials. They transfer these rights on condition that the manuscript has been accepted for publication and subsequently published.
- The Authors hereby declare that they will not present this manuscript for publication anywhere or in any language without previous written consent by the acquirer of the copyright, i.e. the Publisher,
- The Authors declare to transfer to the Publisher, automatically and free of charge, the entire copyright and related rights to publish and distribute the sent materials on condition that this manuscript has been accepted for publication and subsequently published.
This journal permits and encourages authors to post items submitted to the journal on personal websites or institutional repositories both prior to and after publication, while providing bibliographic details that credit, if applicable, its publication in this journal.