The second edition of the conference, which took place on September 9-13,
2014 in Poznań had the international character with the name: 1th International
Forum on Agri-Food Logistics.
This formula corresponds to the global nature of the processes taking place in modern food chains.
However, the national dimension of the conference under the slogan AGROLOGISTICS has been preserved. The main theme of the Forum were: "Efficient logistics as an opportunity for effective customer service in the food economy."
The major issues were:
- security and transparency in food supply chains,
- the role of logistics in the development of biofuel production,
- the role of cooperatives in building supply chains,
- technological and technical progress in logistics,
- risk in food supply chains
- the role of logistics in sustainable development.